Our friends over at 20th Century Fox gave us a couple of copies of the news Boston Legal Season 2 DVD Set to give away. The show stars James Spader, William Shatner and Candice Bergen. To win the set, you have to subscribe to our brand new iTunes Video Show. You do that by CLICKING THIS LINK TO SUBSCRIBE! After you do that read the synopsis below and follow the simple contest rules.
Comedy, Crime, Drama
Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the courtroom.
This Spinoff of The Practice will focus on Civil Law. Plot Synopsis: Ethically-challenged attorney Alan Shore, formerly of Young, Berluti, & Frutt, settles in at a wealthy and powerful firm focusing on civil cases. With some help from his friend and mentor, veteran attorney Denny Crane, Shore quickly makes his mark winning cases no one would take, often using less than honest methods. In doing so, he develops a rival in his colleague Brad Chase, who has been assigned to the office partly to keep an eye on the increasingly eccentric (and possibly senile) Denny Crane. Though his questionable conduct might make him a few enemies along the way, Alan's not one to be underestimated, nor will he let trivial things like honesty or integrity get in the way of winning a case.
Actors: James Spader, Julie Bowen, Monica Potter, Rhona Mitra, Lake Bell
Format: Box set, Color, Dolby, Subtitled, Widescreen, NTSC
Region: Unknown. Read more about region encoding and how it may affect you here.
Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1
Number of discs: 7
Studio: 20th Century Fox
DVD Release Date: November 21, 2006
Run Time: 1165 minutes
Average Customer Review: based on 3 reviews. (Write a review.)
* Available Subtitles: Spanish, French
* Available Audio Tracks: English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround)
* Two Featurettes: "Legal Pad: The Words of Boston Legal" and "The Look of Boston Legal"
1) You must be registered on EclipseMagazine.com to qualify.
2) We recently launched a brand new video podcast on iTunes and we want you all to subscribe and review it. It's a really cool podcast that features all of today's hot celebrities, film previews, film reviews, exclusive sneak peaks and more.
3) We have five copies of this boxed set to give away. They will be given out at random at the end of the contest period. If you want to increase your chances of winning, you can try leaving a review of the podcast in iTunes, and/or posting comments on the website. While our contests are random, we like to reward people who participate on the site.
4) The contest period will last November 12th – November 27, 2006. On November 27, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a set. If you post within the
contest period, or leave an itunes review, make sure you include that information in your email, along with your UserID, Full Name, and Full Address. We know this seems complicated but it's really not.